SUFFOLK GARDENS TRUST MEMBERSHIP PRIVACY NOTICE
Suffolk Gardens Trust (SGT) is the "Data Controller" for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018.
Information SGT needs to hold.
When you apply to join SGT, you will be asked to supply the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- The type of membership you seek, e.g. individual, family or corporate.
- Your consent to these details being held on the membership database.
This information will be retained for as long as you remain a member. It will be deleted as soon as is reasonably possible when you resign or cease to pay the annual subscription.
Processing Membership Information.
SGT will store your membership information securely on the Trust's database and may use your information in the following ways:
- To process your membership payment each year
- To process your Gift Aid payment every year (if applicable)
- To send you news and information of events and activities organised by SGT
- To send you occasional news from The Gardens Trust and other county garden trusts.
- To send you SGT governance information including meeting dates, minutes and agendas
- To update your information and to invite your interest in related matters
Third Parties and your Information
SGT uses third party providers to deliver parts of the services it provides to you. SGT will never sell your information to third parties. Details of current third party providers can be obtained at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Changes to your Information
SGT will retain your information while you remain a member. If you would like to access the information the trust holds about you, or would like to change any information that we hold, please contact us using the details below.
Changes to this policy
This policy will be reviewed and updated periodically. The current version will be available on the SGT website.
SGT Contact Details
By order of the Council of Suffolk Gardens Trust September 2019
Membership PRIVACY NOTICE 2019 (53 Kb)